Macrium Reflect Technicians License
Easy, cost-effective imaging and recovery for trouble-free IT maintenance
Our Price: $450.00
Our Price: $783.00
The Technicians License enables "snap-shot" imaging and recovery of Servers and Workstations providing the software is not installed on more than one computer at a time.
This license is not supported by the Macrium Central Management Console.
- Now includes 1 Macrium Reflect Server License per technician plus free upgrade protection and technical support during subscription period.
- This software comes with Portable Application Support, allowing you to create a USB stick with rescue environment that can image your target workstations online and offline.
- This is a yearly subscription at a discounted rate from year 2.
Macrium Technicians License & Deployment Kit
When technicians need to patch or update a workstation or server, or even just install a new software package, there is always a risk of unforeseen side-effects or compatibility issues. In these situations, the ability to roll back updates or undo configuration changes by restoring the system to a previous state can be priceless. For this reason, ad-hoc imaging and recovery is a tool that every technician needs in their toolkit.
Macrium Technicians License enables technicians to use a portable application running on a bootable USB stick to create an image of any workstation they need to work on, and restore it quickly whenever necessary. The Standard Technicians License also allows imaging of up to 10 servers, while the Enterprise Technicians License enables unlimited server imaging.
For larger organisations, Macrium Deployment Kit uses a similar approach to allow up to five technicians not only to service existing servers and workstations, but also to create and deploy images to new or replacement machines, quickly and efficiently.
- Snapshot imaging and rapid bare- metal restores of an unlimited number of workstations.
- Server imaging for up to 10 servers with the Standard license, or unlimited servers with the Enterprise license or Deployment Kit.
- Full functionality of a single copy of Macrium Reflect Server Edition, which may be installed on one machine at a time.
- Portable application support enabling technicians to run the tool from a bootable USB stick, without installing software on the target machine.
- Simple licensing model based on an annual subscription per technician, with discounts applying from year two onwards.
- Free upgrade protection during the subscription period, enabling technicians to take advantage of the latest functionality.
- Premium technical support to ensure peace of mind.
- Master image creation and deployment to accelerate the setup of new or replacement machines (Deployment Kit only).
Macrium Technicians License provides an insurance policy in case a maintenance task on a server or workstation runs into difficulties. By taking a snapshot of the system before the maintenance work begins, the Technicians License ensures that the technician can quickly restore the machine to its prior state. This can save hours of effort and frustration, helping technicians work more efficiently and complete more maintenance jobs in less time.
Key benefits of Macrium Technicians License
- Enable flexible imaging and restoration to minimise maintenance time per machin
- Increase availability by reducing the risk of overrunning maintenance windows
- Lift technicians’ productivity and cut overall IT maintenance costs
As well as including all the functionality of the Enterprise Technicians License, Macrium Deployment Kit also adds the ability for up to five technicians to create and install master images on new servers or workstations. This can massively accelerate the setup of new machines, and reduce the amount of time technicians need to spend installing software.
Key benefits of Macrium Deployment Kit
- Support larger IT landscapes with up to five technicians working simultaneously
- Deploy software on new machines faster, and get users up and running more quickly
- Reduce the costs of provisioning and maintenance by standardising deployments
Download the Macrium Technicians License & Deployment Kit Datasheet Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
- Typically the licensing is per installtion, either PC or Server, regardless of numbers of CPU's or cores.
- The PC editions will not install if they detect a server OS
- The Technicians Licenses are annual subscriptions and are per technician
- The Home Edition does not have an annual maintenance renewal option. A new license must be purchased each year.
- The VM bundles will only install into virtual machines
- New licenses (and upgrades) for business buyers include Standard Maintenance and Technical Support for the first year. This includes free upgrades to new versions in the contract period
- Support Essentials is for home users and excludes free upgrades to next version
- Standard Technical Support is local business hours only web based support
- Premium Support is 24x7 web and phone based support
Our Price: $450.00
Our Price: $783.00
Our Price: $316.00
Our Price: $549.00