Macrium Reflect Technicians License
The power to repair and restore in the palm of your hand
Our Price: $783.02
This license arrangement is ideal for IT technicians or service companies who might maintain a large number of PCs and may wish to back them up prior to carrying out work. Using a Technicians License allows the technician to backup or image each PC using a single Macrium Reflect license.
Backup is a powerful tool in ensuring the reliability and performance of IT equipment.
With a Technician's License you can add Macrium Reflect to a USB stick and carry the power of its backup engine in your pocket.
Perform maintenance and provide technical support with confidence by backing up data without ever installing Macrium on target machines.
By combining portability with reliability, you can ensure that users can get back to using their equipment quickly.
Why use the Macrium Reflect Technician's License?
With a Macrium Reflect Technician's License, IT maintenance and support engineers can put the power of Macrium Reflect's backup engine in their pocket - on a USB stick. This is useful because it gives engineers the ability to use Macrium Reflect without having to install it on a target workstation or server. Reflect can simply be run from a USB stick. With a bootable rescue environment included, the Technician's License also makes it possible to repair and restore computers that won't boot.
How does the Technician's License work?
The Technician's License licenses one technician to use the USB/ISO based portable application to image and recover an unlimited number of servers and workstations. The license also includes a perpetual, single install of Macrium Reflect Server with free upgrade protection and technical support during the subscription period.
How is the Technician's License different from the Deployment Kit?
The Macrium Reflect Technician's License and Macrium Reflect are similar - many users ask us about the differences between the two. However, there are some important differences:
- The Technician's License for a single technician; the deployment kit licences 5 technicians.
- The Deployment Kit covers wide scale deployment (ie. restoring a golden image to multiple computers). The Technicians License, meanwhile, covers restore to the same computer or its replacement.
- Snapshot imaging and rapid bare- metal restores of an unlimited number of workstations.
- Server imaging for up to 10 servers with the Standard license, or unlimited servers with the Enterprise license or Deployment Kit.
- Full functionality of a single copy of Macrium Reflect Server Edition, which may be installed on one machine at a time.
- Portable application support enabling technicians to run the tool from a bootable USB stick, without installing software on the target machine.
- Simple licensing model based on an annual subscription per technician, with discounts applying from year two onwards.
- Free upgrade protection during the subscription period, enabling technicians to take advantage of the latest functionality.
- Premium technical support to ensure peace of mind.
- Master image creation and deployment to accelerate the setup of new or replacement machines (Deployment Kit only).
Macrium Technicians License provides an insurance policy in case a maintenance task on a server or workstation runs into difficulties. By taking a snapshot of the system before the maintenance work begins, the Technicians License ensures that the technician can quickly restore the machine to its prior state. This can save hours of effort and frustration, helping technicians work more efficiently and complete more maintenance jobs in less time.
Key Benefits of Macrium Technicians License
- Enable flexible imaging and restoration to minimise maintenance time per machin
- Increase availability by reducing the risk of overrunning maintenance windows
- Lift technicians’ productivity and cut overall IT maintenance costs
As well as including all the functionality of the Enterprise Technicians License, Macrium Deployment Kit also adds the ability for up to five technicians to create and install master images on new servers or workstations. This can massively accelerate the setup of new machines, and reduce the amount of time technicians need to spend installing software.
Key Benefits of Macrium Deployment Kit
- Support larger IT landscapes with up to five technicians working simultaneously
- Deploy software on new machines faster, and get users up and running more quickly
- Reduce the costs of provisioning and maintenance by standardising deployments
Download the Macrium Technicians License & Deployment Kit Datasheet Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
- Typically the licensing is per installtion, either PC or Server, regardless of numbers of CPU's or cores.
- The PC editions will not install if they detect a server OS
- The Technicians Licenses are annual subscriptions and are per technician
- The Home Edition does not have an annual maintenance renewal option. A new license must be purchased each year.
- The VM bundles will only install into virtual machines
- New licenses (and upgrades) for business buyers include Standard Maintenance and Technical Support for the first year. This includes free upgrades to new versions in the contract period
- Support Essentials is for home users and excludes free upgrades to next version
- Standard Technical Support is local business hours only web based support
- Premium Support is 24x7 web and phone based support
Our Price: $783.02
Our Price: $783.02