Macrium Reflect Deployment Kit License
Create a golden image to deploy across unlimited workstations and servers
Our Price: $3,185.00
The Deployment Kit License allows a single technician to create and deploy images to an unlimited number of workstations and servers using a “golden” image. This enables internal IT departments and commercial IT specialists to set up PCs without having to purchase a separate license for each workstation or server providing the software is not installed on more than one PC at a time.
- Now includes 1 Macrium Reflect Server License per technician plus free upgrade protection and technical support during subscription period.
- This software comes with Portable Application Support, allowing you to create up to 5 USB sticks with rescue environment that can image your target workstations online and offline.
- This is a yearly subscription at a discounted rate from year 2.
Deploy PCs and servers at scale with Macrium's image deployment software
Deploy a master image to an unlimited number of workstations or servers.
Replicate a system image at scale to ensure employees have access tools and resources.
Protect your master image, and update and deploy safely and quickly whenever you need to.
Download Macrium Deployment Kit
It's easy to overlook the manual work required by IT administrators and technicians to set up and configure many different PCs or servers in a way that is consistent and secure.
However, for a diverse range of industries it's absolutely essential. Effective and rapid deployment allows employees to simply focus on doing what they do best. That's where Macrium Deployment Kit comes in.
Thanks to its portable application support, it allows you to create a "master" or "golden" image that can be easily deployed across an unlimited number of workstations and servers.
How does the License work?
The Macrium Deployment Kit license is valid for 12 months. All purchases of Deployment Kit include 1 Macrium Reflect Server License valid for 5 concurrent installs* plus upgrade protection and technical support. If you decide not to renew, your purchase will revert to an unsupported server license. Any backup images can still be restored back to the original machine, but you will not be able to use the portable USB/ISO app, or deploy any images to new machines.
How does the Macrium Deployment Kit work?
Macrium deployment is powered by sophisticated backup technology but it makes setting up workstations and servers at scale simple.
It works like this:
- Once you've purchased Macrium Deployment Kit, create the bootable rescue media by installing the software on a USB (this can be done by up to 5 technicians).
- Once you've done this you set up and image your "master" machine - this is what you then replicate across all your target workstations and servers.
- This image can then be saved to the USB devices set up with Macrium's bootable rescue media.
- Use your USB devices to restore your master image to as many machines as you like.
What about workstation and server backup?
The Macrium Reflect backup engine is used to image a single master or golden image - it doesn't provide protection to the workstations or servers you set up. You you can also use the Deployment Kit for ad hoc backups of workstations and servers (ie. not scheduled).
For scheduled backup protection across workstations or servers, you'll need to purchase standalone Macrium Reflect Workstation or Server licenses. You can deploy Macrium Reflect at scale remotely using Macrium Agent Licenses.
An alternative to Norton Ghost
Norton Ghost was one of the largest image deployment tools on the market. However, it is no longer available, and not a viable option for deploying software effectively at scale.
Macrium Deployment Kit is an effective alternative to Norton Ghost for users looking for a replacement. It has a number of advantages.
- Modern hardware support AND driver injection
- Bare Metal (USB/CD ISO/PXE) deployment capabilities
- Ultra fast delta restore to return PC to known state
- Snapshot imaging and rapid bare- metal restores of an unlimited number of workstations.
- Server imaging for up to 10 servers with the Standard license, or unlimited servers with the Enterprise license or Deployment Kit.
- Full functionality of a single copy of Macrium Reflect Server Edition, which may be installed on one machine at a time.
- Portable application support enabling technicians to run the tool from a bootable USB stick, without installing software on the target machine.
- Simple licensing model based on an annual subscription per technician, with discounts applying from year two onwards.
- Free upgrade protection during the subscription period, enabling technicians to take advantage of the latest functionality.
- Premium technical support to ensure peace of mind.
- Master image creation and deployment to accelerate the setup of new or replacement machines (Deployment Kit only).
Macrium Technicians License provides an insurance policy in case a maintenance task on a server or workstation runs into difficulties. By taking a snapshot of the system before the maintenance work begins, the Technicians License ensures that the technician can quickly restore the machine to its prior state. This can save hours of effort and frustration, helping technicians work more efficiently and complete more maintenance jobs in less time.
Key benefits of Macrium Technicians License
- Enable flexible imaging and restoration to minimise maintenance time per machin
- Increase availability by reducing the risk of overrunning maintenance windows
- Lift technicians’ productivity and cut overall IT maintenance costs
As well as including all the functionality of the Enterprise Technicians License, Macrium Deployment Kit also adds the ability for up to five technicians to create and install master images on new servers or workstations. This can massively accelerate the setup of new machines, and reduce the amount of time technicians need to spend installing software.
Key benefits of Macrium Deployment Kit
- Support larger IT landscapes with up to five technicians working simultaneously
- Deploy software on new machines faster, and get users up and running more quickly
- Reduce the costs of provisioning and maintenance by standardising deployments
Download the Macrium Technicians License & Deployment Kit Datasheet Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
- Typically the licensing is per installtion, either PC or Server, regardless of numbers of CPU's or cores.
- The PC editions will not install if they detect a server OS
- The Technicians Licenses are annual subscriptions and are per technician
- The Home Edition does not have an annual maintenance renewal option. A new license must be purchased each year.
- The VM bundles will only install into virtual machines
- New licenses (and upgrades) for business buyers include Standard Maintenance and Technical Support for the first year. This includes free upgrades to new versions in the contract period
- Support Essentials is for home users and excludes free upgrades to next version
- Standard Technical Support is local business hours only web based support
- Premium Support is 24x7 web and phone based support
Our Price: $3,185.00